Sunday, June 16, 2013

Relatives...

When your extended family is over, and you say one bad thing, and they don't let you forget it for the rest of the night. My question is, why? I mean, everyone does that to their family. But sometimes it goes to far. You run to your room, fight back tears, look down, or just faint. Fainting will make them feel bad. I'd faint if I were you. Fun fact:: I've never fainted. Or at least.. I don't think I have. Maybe I did, but I don't remember cause I had fainted! Crazy world we live in, crazy world. Am I the only one this whole "relatives are mean and go too far" happens to?

1 comment:

  1. What did Uncle J say?! Or was it something I said? I think the extended family is major teasers, and don't intend to be mean, but forget that sometimes its still hurtful. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete