Friday, June 28, 2013

Pudding, showers, and hair, oh my.

Sometimes I try to be healthy. But then I see a donut. Or pudding. Or a hotdog. Or something else horribly unhealthy. And I think to myself "UNhealthy is only 2 letters away from healthy... Hm.. Sounds good to me." Does anyone else do that? I know that other people think that too. Or at least, I hope so... It's a vicious cycle. But hey, it's delicious, and I'm not too fat yet! Yolo. One more thing I such at:: showering. I really need to start seeing it in a better light. It just takes forever and a pain. I know I can make it shorter, but I'm too lazy! It, too, is a vicious cycle. And shaving sucks too. Who decided that girls have to shave? Who came up with shaving anyways?? Because whoever (whomever?) did, they should be the only one who has to shave. Yes? Yes. Agreed. Aaaaaaaaaand scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment