Thursday, June 20, 2013

Social Media

Social media is mixing into one. Am I the only one who'e noticing this? Maybe... Maybe... But anyways, media. Social media. Let's talk about it. There are blogs. People write about themselves and crap and hope to get a bunch of followers and be one of those people who everyone is all like "OMG have you seen her blog?" And so on. There is Facebook. Life on the internet? Check. There's Instrgram. Heaven help me, I LOVE INSTAGRAM!! I believe we've talked about this before... There's Vine. Oh my gosh! Look at all these videos people don't totally care about! I mean, really, all we wanna see are hot guys and all we wanna do is laugh. But still, everyone has one, and it's awesome no matter what. And then there's Twitter... Heaven help us all. There's also Snapchat. And facetime. And ask.fm. And all that other crap. But seriously, think about it.. Snapchat has video, so now it's like Vine. Instagram just now changed and has video, like Vine and Snapchat! Then facebook is just "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!" Sorta like Instagram. You can post anything you want. And Twitter! Oh my word don't even get me started! You can post anything from whatever other social media sites and apps, right there on twitter. And facebook, but no one loves facebook too much, now do they? Hey, and that just reminded me of something. APPS AND SITES!! All the sites like Ask.fm and Facebook, not have apps. And Instagram now has a website! And maybe, just maybe, I'm totally wrong about all of this and I'm just going on and on and on. Either way, humor me, and pretend that I'm right. CRAZY. Social media causes the world problems. Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment