Monday, June 24, 2013

Packing.

Everyone has their emotional days. And mine is today. I haven't been home all day, when I was home I just watched Netflix, and now here I am pretending to be social and not knowing what to put on my blog. Who likes packing? Cause I do. I love it. LOVE. But, I hate unpacking. I'm pretty sure everyone hates it. So here's a little story. I'm going to college at USU this fall, to study Elementary Education. And I can't wait to back. I've already packed 3 boxes, and it's not even July. I need to pack all the stuff I'm gonna need to live, but the thing is, I can't pack that stuff cause I need it to live! Like clothes, bedding, bathroom stuff, and art supplies. So I've packed bags, books, hats, and boots. Next I'm going to pack coats/sweatshirts/jackets/cold weather clothes. But after that, I have no idea what to do until August when I leave! So here I am, wanting to pack and get organized, but I can't cause I still gotta live. Poop. What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment