Saturday, June 15, 2013

Anyone Else?

I got a banjo for Christmas, and finally found a site that I can learn from. Praise the Lord all mighty, I'm finally learning. I already know how to play the ukulele pretty well. Now, I'm going to college this fall. Whenever I think about going, or just starting something new, I want to be a cooler person. I wanna be that girl that everyone is like "HOLY CRAP SHE IS SO COOL" and jazz. Am I the only one? So I say all this stuff and how I play the ukulele and the banjo, how I wakeboard and water ski -which is true but I suck at both of those things- , and how I am freaking awesome. (The freaking awesome part is real, but you already know that.) So really, I'm not a pro at anything. I might pretend I am, but I'm not, cause that's how and who I am. Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment