Friday, July 25, 2014

Yes Please





Well.



I would love this as a tattoo.

Also this.





Here's the thing. I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo, cause my family is cray about tattoos. It's a struggle. I want one so bad.

So my mom reads this blog (HI MOM!!) and so she's gonna read this and maybe freak out a little bit.
That's okay.
I would put the yin yang sign on the outside of my right leg, right above my knee, off to the side so you could see it from the side.
And I would put the Solar Plexus Chakra on the inside of my arm right above my elbow, so you could only see it when I lifted up my arm.

Wouldn't that be freaking sweet?
Okay. I don't wanna regret this. So I'm going to wait a year. Or, almost a year. June 7th next year, if I still want them this bad, I will get them. On my birthday!

(Sorry mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment