Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What I Would Love

an Acoustic-Electric guitar - I mean, I'm starting a band, and I am currently learning the guitar for that crap. So I need a guitar that can hook up to speakers. That would be helpful anyway. I have an acoustic guitar already, but an acoustic-electric would be... Absolutely beautiful. Christmas come faster.

a Blender - I just really want one.

new Wolf Socks - Mine have holes in the heels. But, they have to be higher than my ankle... But lower than my knee... I'm a picky sock wearer. The struggle is real.

a New Laptop Screen - Someone stepped on mine, and now has a big crack in the middle of it.

Money - Because everyone needs money. But if I had some, I would probably just spend it on an acoustic-electric guitar.

more space on my Phone - I'm running out...

to get into the Music Therapy Program - CRAP I HAVE TO DO THAT I AM SO NERVOUS IT'S SUPER COMPETITIVE.

my mom to be better

The Struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment