Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hammers and Strings


This song is.. My Everything.
Ha. I remember when I used to say things like that about people.

Dear I've been well.
I miss you like Hell.
I still hear you in this Old Piano.

Lately I'm not dreaming, so what's the Point of Sleeping.
It's just that at night I have no where to Hide.

At night, it only gets worst.

The Doctors prescribed me the Pills.
I know I'm not crazy, I've just lost my Will.
Then why am I, why am I taking Them Still?


Give me something to Trust

I don't think people realize how hard it is for me to trust. I don't like trusting people. I hate being vulnerable. That feeling of fully trusting someone with your heart, trusting them not to drop it on the ground and get it dirty, or crushing it, or just forgetting about it. Sure, I may act like I don't care that you know about my life, and sure, I may act like I don't give a crap when it comes to my problems. But here's the thing:: I'm really good at pretending.

Give me something to Believe In.

I'm giving up. I'm just.. Sick of believing in things, and then them crashing down into a million little pieces.

I feel myself slipping into a depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment