Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Have a Good Day

Every once in a while, I'll lose a friend.

It happens more than I think it should.

Recently, I've lost Josh, Ammon, and maybe Daniel. And possible Cory. I'm not sure about that one yet.

I wish they had a job or career I could go into that was just, losing friends. Cause I think that would be awesome.



Let me tell you a love story.

Once, I fell in love. I fell in love with a handsome man, let's name him Kyle. Kyle was... Amazing. Simple as that, he was amazing. I was so deeply in love with Kyle, that I didn't even realize that....

Wait.

Why am I telling you this? This is my Blog! This is no place for touchy feely stories about how crappy life can be sometimes! (Yeah, sorry, that story was gonna end badly..)



Just one more thing before I go::

PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU READ MY TEXT THAT OBVIOUSLY NEEDS AN ANSWER, FREAKING ANSWER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment