Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Well, That Was Short Lived

Blah blah blah sad sad sad mope mope mope
Sometimes life sucks.

Like, for example, tonight. Tonight I almost fell in love with someone. Until, that is, he pushed me down into a hole I didn't even know existed.

You see, I have secrets. Everyone does. I mean, I hope everyone does. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. So, everyone has secrets. And mine just so happen to chase people away for some reason. I don't know why. I don't think they're that bad.

But apparently, they are.

My dear readers, life sucks.

Anyway. Back to my story.

So there I was. I, like an idiot, trusting someone again.
Man. I gotta stop doing that. Trusting people. Bah.
I told him everything. Well, almost everything. And after I did, he told me something too. So I felt like it was going great. Like he was caring and actually liked me. But here's the thing.

I was wrong.







Why am I such an idiot? I mean, I really liked this guy. A lot. I didn't even know him for that long, and I knew. I knew there had to be something special between us.

Apparently, I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment