Sunday, July 6, 2014

Daniel, like the Lions Den

This kid though.
Like seriously, this kid.
ERR MER GERSSHH.

So I met this kid a few days ago. You wanna know how we met?
Okay, I'll tell you.

It was, like, midnight, and me and Maddi were taking Jess Jess to her house so she could get her stuff and then come sleepover with us at my house. And I saw this boy walking across the parking lot in front of me to throw away his trash.
Now, I find this boy mightily attractive. So, of course, I have to yell that to him.
"YO." I yell
"I THINK YOU'RE REALLY ATTRACTIVE."
And him, obviously dumbstruck with how beautiful I am, stops in his tracks.
Then, he walks over.
'OH MY GOSH.' I thought 'HE'S WALKING OVER HERE.'
And he walked over.
We shook hands, and I was all "Hi, my name is Sierra like the Mist."
And he was all "Hi. I'm Daniel, like... The.. Lions Den."
And that was the moment I knew were gonna be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment