Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mark Bell

Mark.

Mark Bell.

This piece of work, I met last night.

Granted, I was a bit hyper last night.
But that's only because I ate a sugar cookie. WITH FROSTING.

And I was with Lindsey. Which, she is just awesome.

So anyway.. Mark Bell.

Mark Bell is a tall, dirty blond, plaid wearing RM. He served in Brazil. He likes people, and not Biology.

But here's the thing about Mark Bell.
He is sort of a stud. And I wanted to dance with him last night. But did he ask me to dance?


No.


Mark Bell did NOT ask me to dance.

Okay, Okay, maybe I didn't want to dance to the slow songs last night. But I still would have said yes!
But did he ask me?

No.

But it's okay Mark Bell, I forgive you.

So the next time you google your name and this blog post pops up, just know...

I think you're super attractive.
But you were kind of mean to me.

Have a nice day.
:)

P.S. I hope you found an apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment