Thursday, November 14, 2013

Little

I'm getting a new phone. An iPhone 4. Praise The Lord. Mine is so broken, I don't even know how to handle it.
I also have a new phone case. It has space on it, and it's also glow in the dark. No big deal but it's a huge deal.

I'm so excited!

In other news, I'm going to get a new laptop soon. Hopefully soon, anyway.
What's that? You want to know what's wrong with it?
Well, I'll tell you!!

The battery doesn't work very well, the brightness flickers, the mouse holds down, and the CD drive isn't working.
But those are all fixable I believe, so I might just get them fixed instead of getting a whole new laptop.
But if I do get a new laptop, I'll probably sell this one to my roommie, Jessica. She is in desperate need of a new laptop, she technically doesn't even have one. She's using her sisters.

And another thing, I register for classes tonight at 10. And I'm freaking out.
Just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment