Thursday, November 21, 2013

Library

I should be writing my research paper right now.

I'm in the library.
Laptop out.
Ready to go.

But there's just one problem.


I don't want to.

And I can't stop thinking about things.

You see, I have this thing called I'M INSANE.
And it makes it so I can't think.

Plus, I want to sit at the table next to me.
But can I?

No.

Because there is already someone sitting there.

And he's sorta cute.

Why the piss is this happening?

Oh, I know.
Because the world hates me.

That's why it's not Thanksgiving or Christmas yet.
That's why it's Thursday instead of Friday.
That's why my class was cancelled.

Actually that last one was a good one..

Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time I was walking to class when I saw my teacher walking in the opposite direction. I stopped and thought to myself "Self, why is your teacher not going to class?" And then it hit me. *WHAP* Class must be cancelled! But I better go, just to make sure.
So I went and a class that is usually full to the brim within 5 minutes had 5 people in it. So I asked a few people, and then left.
But I have a writing center visit in an hour, so I don't really want to go back to my dorm room or I'll get distracted. Or, more distracted then I already am.

So here I am, in the Library, sitting next to a cute guy, hoping he invites me to sit next to him.

Yolo.


No comments:

Post a Comment