Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Exciting

So today, I ate my breakfast at lunch. I woke up tired. And I am not wearing a shirt.
Wait wait wait... Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Lunch at lunch, waking up refreshed, wearing clothes?
Well. It seems to me like it's going to be an exciting day.
And for all of you that are thinking "She's in Human Development without a shirt on?? Shirtless?? No shirt?? WHAT.", I'm wearing a sweater. So please, calm it down.
So... It's getting cold. And I was SO excited. Until I realized that I can't go skiing, cause I'm in college now. And I'm poor. And have no car. And have no skis or boots here. And I just wanna cry.
I'm so over this whole "college" thing. I don't like being poor. And I don't like not having a car.
Oh well. What can ya do.

No comments:

Post a Comment