Sunday, November 24, 2013

Attractive

I am going home on Tuesday. I am really excited.

Thanksgiving is coming everyone.
Thanksgiving is a time for mashed potatoes, pink salad, and costumes.

At my house, we dress up for halloween.
You can be a
Pilgram
Indian
Or an Animal.

On another note.

Some people are just too attractive for their own good.

And on one more note,
I love the friends I've made here.
Specifically two.
Lindsey and Jake.

Lindsey.
She is this happy, confident girl who is simply amazing. She is so fun to be around and she magnifies with the gospel. She's a good influence on me, and is always there when I need her.

Jake.
He knows a lot about me, but chooses to stick around. He is such a good example to me. We goof around all the time, but when needed, he helps me and is serious.

These two cool cats are my two new best friends. They are just so awesome, I don't even know what to do with myself.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment