Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time.

I have time. Enough time to take a break, but not enough time to go back home. I need to schedule my classes better next semester.
Some classes, I need more time in between, and others I need less. Like this one. I have 40 minutes to waste. And it's about 20 steps away from my last class. But it's about a 20 minute walk back to my room. It's a real problem.
So I sit here in hope of something big and exciting happen. But all that happens is the occasional loud conversation, the bored college students, the ones on their laptops, and me.
I put my hair up today. I actually did it. Weird, I know. I'll post a picture later, so don't forget to look. ELL OH ELL. No one really reads this, what am I saying.
But I do have over 2000 views in my history now! Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment