Monday, September 16, 2013

Did you not realize?

Okay, who got the quote from the caption/title/thing? Cause if you did, you can be my best friend.
Let's get down to business (to defeat the huns) (name that movie).
Did I tell you I have a boyfriend? Well, I will tell you.
Yesterday was our week-aversary. Presh. We met in Mountain View Basement (the boy dorm room building) and hung out until 4 that night. A few days later, we kissed. I hacked his Facebook and put his relationship status as "Married to Sierra Osmun" and he then got a text. The text was.. Rude. And he said "You know what, she's my girlfriend and you have no right to talk like that about her. I like her a lot and if you don't wanna accept that then blah blah blah blah blah." So he read that out loud to me and I was all (in my head) "girlfriend?" Then, he said "Oh yeah, you wanna be my girlfriend?" And I said "Oh sure!"
So there you go. His name is Jace Paul. I posted about him before too. I'll probably post about him again. Who knows these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment