Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Our Convesation

Ask me anything.
Okay.
What is your favorite color? Blue.
You live in Salt Lake, I already know that.
Anything. I'm an open book.
What's something hard you've gone through? Something hard I've gone through...
I'm not gonna say who this is..
I mean, you can, I don't care. You gonna type everything I say?
Yep.

When my older brother graduated. He's my hero. I was still in that little brother phase. We had just started getting close. So when we did, he had to leave.
That sucks.
But we're totally best friends now.
Okay, it's your turn to ask me a question now. But it can't be the same one.
Well alright. What is your favorite past time?
Ummm.... I don't know. I like to watch Netflix. I longboard.
Can we watch Netflix together?
Yes every day!
Yeah I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment