Friday, September 27, 2013

Technically

Here's a story::
Once upon a time I was on the phone with my best friend. Let's say his name is Josh. Cause, well, it is. So I was on the phone with Josh, but I felt sorta bad, cause I had woken him up!
-Pause in the story. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get paid to blog? Like, it was my job? That would be awesome. Anyway, back to the story!-
Josh had slept in till 11:34, and I was crazy jealous. But then, I told Josh I was coming home for the weekend. "I work until 1 in the morning though..." He said. I was stumped. But then, I had this great idea! "Why don't we hang out at 1 in the morn??" "What a fantastic idea my dear Sierra!" The end.
So I'm hoping that I get to see my best friend Josh today. or, technically speaking, tomorrow.
Hardy har har.

No comments:

Post a Comment