Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Attach Meaning

Attach meaning to your pain.
Add something to everything.
Everyone hurts. Everyone cries. Everyone screams inside and out, gasping for breath, only to end up crying hysterically.
I'm not here to have a pity party. I don't want that. I don't want you to think that I'm a tortured soul, that I have all of these problems, or that I think my problems are bigger than yours. Because none of that is true.
Everyone has cried themselves to sleep at least once. And if you haven't, you will soon enough. It's the sad truth about life. It's unfair and no one really likes it that much. But we're put down here whether we like it or not. And we gotta try and just enjoy it.
Even though life sucks sometimes, and all we wanna do is breakdown and tell everyone everything that's going on with our lives at that time, we still gotta try. And still gotta make it.
Attach meaning to your pain. Make your hurt mean something. Make it worth while. Don't get heart broken over a guy who cheated on you, you're too good for him. Don't cry over spilt milk, you can always clean it up. Don't be scared of the monster in your closet, it may be nice.
Don't spend your life sad, spend your life happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment