Thursday, December 18, 2014

off to Neverland

I'm going to run away. I'm not sure where to yet. But I'm going to.
Or, is it really running away if you already live on your own?
Hm. I'll have to think about that one.

Anyway. I'm still not sure where to go. I'm thinking Disneyland. Or, it's even possible, that maybe,
Neverland.

I don't know.

But wouldn't it be great to go to Neverland? No parents, and you still get to be a kid. You get the best of both worlds! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my parents. I love hanging out with them. I'm even hanging out with them right now. And I love being an adult. Haha, just kidding about that one. But still. I love my parents.
But sometimes,
you just have to,
leave the nest.

And, where better a place to go than Neverland?

The land of fairies and kids, and laughter and freedom, and mermaids!

I freaking would love to be a mermaid. But that's beside the point.

What I'm trying to say, through all of this crap, is this::
When you wanna run away?
Just go to sleep. Or just figure out how many hours until Christmas. Cause, you know, that's always fun.

150.

No comments:

Post a Comment