Monday, December 29, 2014

Meet Hermit


Hermit Sylvester, to be exact.
Hermit is a Dwarf Hamster currently living at the Petsmart in Logan, Utah. And I love him.

Let me tell you the story about Hermit Sylvester.

Once upon a time I was with my awesome boyfriend at the marvelous store, Petsmart. We were looking around at the fish, thinking about which one to buy for my roommate for Christmas (we decided it would be best to let her pick). We were walking down all of the isles or Petsmart when we came across the Hamsters. I then said
"Boyfriend! Look! Hamsters! I must have one! That one!"
Now, this was a very spur of the moment thing, so therefore, I did not buy him. But as the semester went on, I continued to think about my dear friend, Hermit the Hamster. I decided that, after 3 weeks of thinking and weighing the pros and cons, I would not buy Hermit Sylvester. For I did not live in a pet friendly apartment.
But. Then. Over Christmas break (which is currently happening as we speak), I decided that I would move home. And you know what that means? I can get Hermit because my house is pet friendly!
When I came to this realization, I was overjoyed. But alas, my overjoy-ed-ness would not last for very long. For I had to talk to my parents about it first.
To Be Continued...

And there is the story about how Hermit Sylvester came to be in my life.

Now, what I am asking you, my dear blog readers of America and Beyond, is this: Please convince my parents to let me buy my beloved Hermit. For I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment