Monday, December 8, 2014

How I met Your Mother

Can I just express my anger about the show 'How I met Your Mother'?

It was awesome. I loved it. I loved almost every second of it.
Until
the series
finale.

I was, to say the least, obsessed.

-Side Note:: I don't want to make obsession look.. Not serious. Obsession is a very serious thing, and people should not take it lightly. But, right now, I am. So.. Hashtag don't judge.-

I absolutely loved the show. It was awesome. The perfect amount of funny, story, and everything else. Until the last season.


SPOILERS ARE VERY REAL AT THIS MOMENT.
(Does that black line on the warning sign boarder look crooked to anyone else?)

I liked the idea of the whole last season being Barney and Robin's wedding. But, it got really confusing at times. Still, I could handle it.
But then, THEY GOT A DIVORCE. AND THE MOM DIED. AND TED WENT AFTER ROBIN. LIKE WHAT THE HECK HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER??

Okay. Calm down, Sierra. It's okay.

I just really didn't like how it ended up. It was stupid. Barney and Robin were supposed to stay together, and the mom was not supposed to die, and everything should have ended up fine.

All I'm sayin', is that I'm not the biggest fan of the ending.

But, also, a lot of people weren't. I just wanted you to know that I'm in that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment