Sunday, December 14, 2014

I don't even know what to put right here, so... Hi.

Christmas is coming and OH MY GOSH AM I EXCITED.

But there is something else weighing on my mind. It's called life decisions. And it sucks. Oh well.
But not really oh well.
Cause this is my blog, and I get to say what I want.
Except here's the thing. Sometimes, when I want to talk about things on here, I worry that people actually read this and get annoyed.

So you have three options.
One. I could talk about how much life problems suck.
Two. I could talk about my awesome boyfriend.
Three. I could talk (type?) about Christmas.

You know what I'm going to do? Talk about all three!!
So, let's get started.

Life is hard. And sometimes it makes you cry. Even when you're with your awesome boyfriend.
-STORY TIME: Last night I was hanging out with my awesome boyfriend, and I started crying cause he didn't buy me Hot Cheetos. Except not really, I was crying cause I struggle with making life decisions. So I was sitting there crying, and my awesome boyfriend holds me until I stop. The End.-
So basically, I really like my awesome boyfriend, I sorta hate big life decisions, and CHRISTMAS!

Have I ever told you about Christmas at the Osmun's home?
Because, if I have, get ready to read about it again!
Just kidding. I don't wanna talk about what we do. Just what I want.

Obviously, this:



And these:



And, obviously, this:

(It has dinosaurs on it.. With the names of the type of dinosaur next to them... And it's a set..)

And, really, I don't know how to end this...
So....

No comments:

Post a Comment