Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Inspiration hit, so I Wrote.

Sometimes, I wish I could be her.
You know, that girl? The one who seems perfect?
The skinny, short, blond, stylish, popular one.

Let me start this off by saying everyone is beautiful.
Yep folks, it's true. Society has been lying to you again.
You. Are. Beautiful.
I don't care who you are.
Boy. Girl. Straight. Lesbian. Gay. Black. White.
You are beautiful.
And if you think that is too feminine, then you're handsome.
But either way, you are awesome. And nothing is gonna change that.

That girl, or boy, who you want to be? The person at school, the model, the athlete, all have their problems. Everyone has problems. Even if someone seems to be perfect, have the perfect friends, the perfect body, the perfect life, there is one thing that isn't perfect about them.

Sometimes, I wish I could be that perfect person. Even if they aren't perfect, I still would like to be them. They sure do seem happy..

But then I remember I'm me.
I am me, with my Beatles poster and my curly hair and my glasses and my Pokémon shirt.
And you know what? I'm perfect the way I am. And so are you!!

1 comment:

  1. Sierra, you are amazing! Seriously... this is so great.

    ReplyDelete