Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Some days are Harder than Others

I miss Joshy.

Joshy Josh Joshua Williamms Glenn Thomas.

He's in Fiji, surving an LDS mission right now..

And I miss him.

Me and Josh have been best friends sense about 8th grade? Maybe 7th. I met him at Lake Powell with my cousins, the Peterson's.

I thought he was just so, stinkin, cute.
Cause he is.

Josh is my best friend. And always will be.


I remember the first day I met him. We were on our way to Lake Powell, and we stopped at a gas station. I saw a super cute boy, but didn't think much of it because he was a random dude at a gas station.
But then, I saw him again at the Lake. And I found out this was the boy who was gonna be at Lake Powell with us!

Score!!

So we started talking. And we never stopped.

And there you have it.

I love you Josh. And I can't wait for you to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment