Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Goin' Down, I'm Yellin' Tinder!

I haven't blogged in SUCH A LONG TIME. But you know that.
So today, I will blog.

I just have one problem... I have nothing to blog about...

How about...

The Library!

I'm going to get a Library card. I'm so excited. They have so much cool stuff at the Library! Also, they have movies.

Okay I'm bored. Which means you're probably bored too.

Crap.

Let's talk about....

Tinder!!

Yes. That's it. We will talk about Tinder.

Tinder is... Funny.

For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a dating app.
Basically, you sit there and judge people on their looks. If you think someone is ugly, you swipe left. And if you think someone is hot, you swipe right. And if you match with someone, meaning you both think each other is hot, you can message each other.
It's a beautiful combination of judgment, being a very shallow person, and shirtless men telling you that they "love to work out" and I mean, really, who likes to work out?

On Tinder, you will meet Tools, Weirdos, Nerds, and Douche bags.
It's in their guarantee.

Some people, a very sad and disappointing percent of the population, take Tinder seriously. They think that they're going to meet their soul mate on this app. This is some serious crap we're dealing with here.
And some people actually do marry people they met on Tinder. A very small, little, itty bitty percent. But most people, take Tinder as a joke.

And yes, I DO have a Tinder.
Why? Well, I will tell you why.
It is a huge confidence booster.

All these hot guys think I'M hot? ME? Sierra Noel Osmun? Is HOT?
Oh my gosh.. This is so weird.. Um... Why exactly do you find me appealing?

I currently have 152 matches... Oh, 153! Look at me, I'm on FIRE!!
No, calm down, I'm not really on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment