Friday, May 2, 2014

Have I ever told you?

That I'm obsessed with doing nails?
But the weird thing is, I don't like having nail polish on my own nails very much. It has to be perfect or I pick it off..
I'm not the best. I mean, I'm decent. But I'm not the best.

I love my roommate?
No matter how much I abuse her, I will always love Jess Jess.

That I collect dinosaurs?
Yes. Yes I do. I love dinosaurs. I just love them.

It bugs me when people take a long time to text back?
It's quite annoying.
Like, do you even want to talk to me? Do you even want to be my friend??

I secretly (not so secretly anymore) want this blog to get super famous and popular?
I guess that's what everyone wants..
Like on the movie Julie and Julia, that was a good movie. Or any other famous blog.

That, really, I just wanna get famous?
I think it would be so cool.
I mean, I don't really have a way to get famous.
But it would still be cool.

It's really easy for me to like you?
But nearly impossible for me to trust you.

I am almost always myself?
Almost always.
It's rare when I'm not.
I hate when I'm someone else.

That sometimes, I fall in love easily?
Or maybe fall in like?
I don't know.
Either way, it sucks.

I can go from super serious, to super light and funny, to super serious in a matter of seconds?
It's one of my many talents.

I have a blog?
Well.
I do.
And you're reading it.
Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment