Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Starting

I'm starting to lose my faith in humanity.

Mainly in the male species.


Let me just tell you some of my experiences as of late which will prove to you that males suck hard core.
(Names changed for privacy, and also I'm not that rude.)


1. Gabe. Now this kid is something else. He was one of my best friends. I don't know about anymore. He says he's a bad person. And sometimes I believe it.

2. Jacob is a horny little devil. He is THE definition of Horndog. The first day I met him, Jacob told me all about his sex life.

3. Mike was adorable at first. From the first moment I met him, I knew he would be something special. He was... Adorable. Was. Then he started talking to me all sexy like, and tried to be cute. But that didn't work. So once I stopped being cute back, he stopped talking to me.

4. Drake is a butt guy. The second day we met, he asked for a picture of my butt. I don't see the appeal of peoples body parts. Butts. Legs. Hips. Stomachs. As long as he's human, he's good. Don't take that as my standards are really low. All I'm saying is that I don't have a "favorite" body part on a dude. But Drake? Drake loves butts.

5. Nick told me the day we started talking that he liked me. He also told me he was glad I wasn't crazy. I probably should have taken that as a sign, cause I am crazy. But obviously he didn't want a crazy person. But I left it alone, and I kept talking to him. We hung out a total of two times I believe. And he stopped talking to me. Out of the blue. I don't know why. But you know what, whatever floats his boat.

6. Earl likes to take shirtless pictures of himself. He also likes to snapchat mass snapchats to everyone on his contact list. It makes me feel stupid. Like he doesn't really care about me.


Now, I know what you're thinking. None of those are even bad at all!!
Yeah. That's what you think.

But here's the thing. I'm not going to post super personal stuff on my blog. Because, I know there's not a lot, but people read my blog. And I'm not going to embarrass these guys and/or me.

Just know, they did things bad enough to make me question all males in the world.
Other than my dad and brothers, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment