Monday, October 6, 2014

my phone screen is cracked and it's a bad day

I slept in today. As well as a few days last week. I am just sleeping a lot lately. Which, I don't know why, cause I kinda don't like sleeping. I mean, I like how I can forget about everything going on around and just sleep.

And when I wake up, that few seconds before the world starts crashing down on me again and I remember every heavy thing life brings me? That is the best few seconds of the day.

Wow. I like that. I think I'll put it in a song.

But I don't like dreaming. Because the last few ones I've had have been nightmares. Nightmares full of dying and tears and pain.
So that's been fun.

Because I've been sleeping a lot (more than I'd like to), I've fallen behind in my classes. I am actually currently working on my math homework. Well, I mean, I'm sitting here, on my bed, blogging. But really, I am just taking a break from my millions of math assignments to de-stress and blog.
The silly thing is, I don't even know if I will be able to turn in these math assignments, cause the teacher doesn't allow late work. But she might allow mine. I don't know, it's kind of a long story. A long story that I don't want to share. So.. That's a thing.

I know, I know. You're probably reading this thinking something along the lines of "Why are you blogging? You should be doing your millions of math assignments and psychology assignments!"
I KNOW STAHP TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MAH LIEF!

I just want to sit here and listen to sad music, cause it's a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment