Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Maybe I'll Just

So Halloween is coming up soon, and that's pretty exciting.
What's that? You want to hear my plans? Okay.
Me and my cute boyfriend are gonna sit our butts on my couch, eat pounds of candy, and watch scary movies, until we either pee our pants or fall asleep. It's pretty much gonna be one rager of a party.
But guess what? It's not Halloween yet. So I can talk about whatever I want to. I mean, this is my blog, so I can do that anyway.
So instead, I am going to talk about how AWESOME IT IS THAT STARTING JANUARY 1ST FRIENDS IS GONNA BE ON NETFLIX

OH MY GOSH MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Freak. I am so excited.

But, I feel as though this topic deserves it's own blog post. Except, I'm just going to not do that.

FRIENDS is possibly my favorite tv show, like, ever. But not really, cause there's New Girl and That 70's Show and How I met Your Mother and The Office and Pokemon and all those other ones that are just awesome.

I don't know how to end this post...

Okay...
Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment