Monday, October 7, 2013

Stupid.

Sometimes, feelings are hurt.
And other times, people are total jerks and it pisses me off.
You know, you don't realize how easy it would be to replace you. All of you. And seriously, it's pretty simple. You're a jerk, you get dumped off the side of a cliff.
Man, if only I had the guts to actually go and tell you guys. But alas, I'm too worried about your stupid feelings. But are you worried about mine? No. You're only worried about.. Well.. Nothing. Because you have it easy. So easy, and you don't really realize how hard mine is at times.
I mean, everyone has their hard times. Everyone goes through things. Sucky things, awesome things. Just things. But I'm currently going through a sucky thing, and you're making it even suckier.
Please, I just need this one favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment