Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Addison.

I think Addison was my first real crush.
I had a boyfriend before him, but the thing was that he liked me, so I felt like I had to like him. So I don't count that as a crush.
I met Addison my first year of EFY. He was my C.O.W. (Crush Of the Week). During free time, I got locked out of my building. I saw him come around the corner and couldn't help but smile. He probably doesn't remember this, but he held me close. He grabbed me from behind, and whispered in my ear how much he liked me. He was the first boy to ever hold me, to ever whisper to me, to ever be that cute.
At the end of the week, he went back to Washington, I went back to Cedar Hills, and we parted ways. We stayed friends for a long time. A long, long time. But we slowly started falling away from each other. We talk every once in a while, and I find that I still miss him. I'm talking to him right now.
He's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment