Sunday, October 27, 2013

His Name Is Brock

I'm supposed to be studying for a test. But I'm not. And you know why? Because blogging is addictive. I'm blogging and studying now. Multi-tasking. Boom.
So I met this boy. He's so funny, and nice. And from the moment I met him I knew we would be best friends. His name is Brock. And we met in church.
He was leading the music in sacrament meeting and we kept making awkward eye contact. But not just a few times. A lot of times. Like, a lot. And after a while, we just started acting like bet friends when we made awkward eye contact, motioning to each other and waving and smiling. Finally, after the meeting, we went up to each other and introduced ourselves.
Brock has brown hair, and a purple tie. He's hilarious and makes me laugh. He has to go through things, just like everyone else. Brock is a person. Just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment