Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sometimes...

When i'm home alone.. I sing opera
I play the ukulele in my room and pretend like i'm the big Samoan man on my ukulele book [I think that's who I really was in Heaven]
I want to cry. But I don't.
I miss my sister more than anything and want her to come home so we can paint together and sing songs
People are complete Jerks
There are pretend spiders on me when I think of real spiders.. -brushing my arm thinking it's a spider-
I laugh at myself when I look in the mirror and wonder 'WHERE DID MY BRACES GO?!!'
I crave mac n cheese [like right now]
It can just be one of those days
I pretend to be funny. It never works though.
I feel like a poet, even though i'm not even close to being one
I eat five hot pockets in one sitting
There are bad things and good things. And you feel like you're going to explode. But baby, you just gotta keep going, try to survive, and remember that after today, is a tomorrow with limitless possibilities.
I forget the reason i'm here
And Sometimes...
I just smile

1 comment:

  1. I love you little sister. Hold on, I'll come home and we'll paint and sing the night away. I promise.

    ReplyDelete