Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Here's the thing.
Yesterday I painted a picture. A lovely picture. For my mother.
Then today I went to school. And there was a girl who painted a picture. For our art class.
Everyone was praising her and telling her what a good job she did.
I guess i'm just not that kind of person. The kind that goes around, telling people what I can do, what I have, what I just accomplished.
Like this blog. The fact that I do Irish dance [at a championship level, might I add]. That I play the ukulele. Or, the fact that I love to paint and do it all the time.
Now, I wouldn't say i'm very good. Because frankly..
I'm not.
But I love it and I get so caught up in the blending colors of the sunset, and trying to get those trees on the snowy mountain to look like they would from a helicopter and.. Well, I should stop before you start thinking that i'm a Major Freak about art.
All i'm saying is that..

I just really wanted to write on my blog.

Hi J-Jiz

1 comment:

  1. I say you major in Psychology like you wanted with a Minor in Art, if you can. And don't go all the way to BYU Hawaii. I don't know why you keep wanting to go there.. I mean.. really?

    ReplyDelete