Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tell Her She's Beautiful

You are Beautiful.
There is no doubt.
You are Beautiful.
Inside and out.

If you ever have one of those days where you just feel horrible, like someone is pulling and sucking in your insides into a big black hole, just remember: You Are Beautiful.
No, I'm not only talking to you girls. I'm talking to the boys out there too. You all have no idea how amazing and beautiful you all are. I go down the hallways at school everyday just thinking 'Wow. These people are so beautiful.' And I'm being honest. Everyone is so beautiful in their own way. Beauty on the outside, and from inside of you all. Yes, all.
It amazes me how others don't see the beauty from within themselves.

So the next time your having one of those horrible, tear pulling, depressing days, Just remember:
You
Are
Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment