Saturday, June 28, 2014

Okay.

The real question of my life lately has been, why does anyone read my blog?

It's just so... Not exciting. I don't know. I get like 20-40 views on an average day. Actually, it can range from 15 to 200 every day. But I don' know why people read this thing.

I know that my mom reads it cause she likes to keep tabs on me (Hi Mom!).
I know Jess Jess reads it cause she's a nice person (Hi Jess Jess!).
I know Maddi reads it cause for some reason she likes it (Hi Maddi!).

But that's about it.

So, please humor me, and tell me why you read my blog.

Unless it's just those three people reading it over and over again every day and pushing refresh. Which would be very cruel.

I'm just feeling very insecure of everything right now. And the guy ho usually helps me with that isn't talking to me for some reason.

I'm sick of people leaving me. I'm just gonna stop making friends.


Also. Cute Boys.

Hashtag MKTO.


In other news.
Wanna hear a story?

Once upon a time I was gonna move back home and work at Vivint with my brother. But then I didn't and I have to keep my poopy jobs. The End.

So basically I was super excited to live at home again and cause I miss it there.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment