Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Feel a Little Bit Lost





I just changed my blog. Maybe you could tell. I mean, I don't know. I'm probably just talking to myself right now.

Why are people human?
I don't understand what's wrong with me.

Ugh.

Jordan, my friend, stopped talking to me the other day. I don't get why though. It really hurt, and I don't know why that happened either. The hurting, I mean.
I don't understand what's wrong with me.

From now on I'm gonna tell it how it is.

Life totally sucks sometimes. It really does. And right about here I would normally say 'but it's worth it' or 'but it makes you stronger' or something. But this time? This time I'm not going to.
I feel like I'm falling. Falling into the debts of someplace that I really, really don't wanna go to. But I have to. Because I'm falling. Just like Alice. I'm falling and I can't help it. It's like a nightmare.

It's like I'm falling


And landing in cold, icy water. So frigid it makes my bones crunch, my skin crawl, my legs numb. Gulping down the water like it's my job, filling my lungs, freezing my insides.




Sometimes I just want to be alone.



And that's most times.


1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAWhoWHporA

    Hey. I'm not going to say anything dumb like, "It gets better! Life is awesome!" Because that's not how it feels for you right now, and that's unrealistic. But I can promise you, that you are so loved, and one day you'll find the people that you deserve to surround yourself with, and the person who will love you the most. You are truly never alone, Sierra, I promise. It might feel like it a lot sometimes, or like you're being deserted, but you are never alone. You've got people on the other side who are guarding you and looking after you, and your family, and your friends, and most importantly, Christ. This doesn't make things magically easier, but I just want you to know how loved you are. That much I can promise. :)
    You are important, and you matter. And that's not going to change, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete