Monday, August 29, 2011

'Clicks'

Hm.
Last year, around second semester, I was adopted into a group of friends. (For those of you who don't know, Lone Peak is very.. 'Clicky'. And it's.. Gr). So it was all fun and games. Except I felt like I had no personality and no humor and no nothing after being around these people for a while. But I still liked being around them, most of the time, and it was nice to actually have a 'click'.
So I stayed.
But this new school year started.. Basically I am out of that 'click'. They avoid me and do things without me and everything!
It's great fun.. For them, i'm sure.
And you know, I have more friends.. Just none I really hang out with a ton or have a lot of classes with. People at Lone Peak stay with their 'click'. They aren't willing to let you in their 'click'. And if you aren't in their 'click', you don't hang around them.
So here I am. Only the second week of school.
And 'click'-less.
I can tell this is gonna be an awesome year..
Anyone wanna trade me schools?

1 comment: