Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Drama.

That word. That retched, retched word. I try to avoid AT ALL COSTS. But somehow, IT ALWAYS FINDS ME.
That is why I am friends with almost all guys. But no. Girls use me, to get to guys. I think they're becoming my friends and then suddenly, poof. Gone.
More drama..
Drama drama drama.
Oh poop.
Why is there even drama in this world??!
It makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.
Oh, did I tell you? I also found out that some of the moms of m friends have been talking about me too! Because sense i'm always hanging out with different guys, I MUST be using their sons. And I MUST not know what I want. And.. I should stop before I burn my toast or pull my leg off or something.
Anyways.
School started.
Whoopdee doo.
Oh oh and guess what?? MORE DRAMA!
Which brings me back to burning my toast.
But, this is for another time..
Or at least another post with a different post title.
Be expecting int shortly.
Minutes, shortly.

P to the S. Drama should go die in a hole filled with spiders, pickles, and girls..

No comments:

Post a Comment