Tuesday, November 18, 2014

You know that moment when, you're listening to music, and a song comes on that just totally reminds you of someone, sometime, somewhere, and it just sucks?

Or that moment when, you're trying to help a friend in need, and they totally shut you down and become a jerk.. Even though you're just trying to help?

Or (this one is gonna be long) that moment when, you were nothing but awesome to someone, and they just totally started treating you like crap, and then suddenly stopped talking to you, and it takes forever for you to get over them, and when you finally do get over them, they start talking to you again, get you hooked, are a jerk again, and then totally yell at you and drop you again?

Don't you just hate that?

Yeah. Me too.


Okay. I know I've complained about a few people over and over again. And I know I just sound like a broken record. And I also know that I said I wouldn't do this anymore.
But like I always say..
THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

So here's me, being dumb again, and totally caring about people who don't care about me.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment