Friday, November 28, 2014

Twilight

Let me tell you a little story.

Once upon a time, when I was, like, young, my mom came to me. She told me of this amazing book that she had read while going to the bathroom.
This book, was twilight.
She told me all these amazing things and all these cool details about this book, that I started reading it myself.
Now I believe that my dear mother, whom I love so dearly, got twilight super popular.
I loved the book. It was great. By the time I was done with the second book, New moon, two things had happened.
1. I got super sad because New moon is a depressing book and I refused to read on, and
2. The twilight series had gotten very, very popular.

Now, the first time I came into contact with this book, I was mesmerized. The writing was beautiful, the story was captivating.
Once it got popular, I read it again.
This time, was not so amazing.

I started to realize how horrible it was. How controlling and abusive Edward was. How crazy Bella was to be in love with such a creeper. And all that jazz.

Now, I still liked the book. But then, the movie came out.

And that just ruined everything.

It's just a little on the stupid side. El Stupido.

But you know what? I was thinking that everyone has a right to their own opinion. And this is mine. And everyone can think what they want.

Then I found this.

No comments:

Post a Comment