Monday, December 9, 2013

It's a Beanie

I made a hat.
What's that? You want to see it!

OKAY!

Oh wait... My laptop is stupid and won't let me use my webcam..

I'll just explain it to you instead!

It looks like this....

                   . . . . . . .
                . . . . . . . . . . (this is the pompom on it)
                   . . . . . . .
                     .      .
                .                .
              .                     .
           .                            .
         .                                 .
       .                                      .
      .                                        .
    .                                            .
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
:                                                     :
   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

There's my hat!
It's coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment