Friday, April 6, 2012

Ooooohhhh Yeeeeaaaahh

OH MY GOODNESS! It's Spring Break! Finally. Can I just tell you how slow this week has gone by? I thought it was the last week until Spring Break.. Last week. So this week has been torture.
Let me tell you about the planned adventures::
Kia'i is going to California with Josh
Rachels phone is shut off
I don't talk to the two friends I always used to hang with anymore
And I am staying here..
UNTIL WEDNESDAY WHEN I GO CAMPING! AH!
Oh heavens I'm so excited. It's going to be a complete blast. I love camping. We're going to Goblin Valley.
For those of you who have never been there or haven't even heard of it, I cry for you.
It is amazing. Everyone loves it. My family used to go all the time. We're going with two different families from our old neighborhood.
AND WE'RE GONNA PARTY!

Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment