Friday, April 6, 2012

My Grandpa O. is great.

I go and visit him. He has his good days and his bad.
Though he usually doesn't remember me, I remember him.
We just hold hands and watch M*A*S*H, Bonanza, and other old westerns.

I'll talk to him and sometimes he'll answer. Sometimes he'll keep watching.
I love my Grandpa O. He cheers me up when i'm down. I go see him almost evey day after school. But I haven't for the past few days because I have had so much school work and I just don't have the time. But I am going to go see him today. And tomorrow. And maybe even Sunday. Then I will go visit on Monday and Tuesday and possibly Wednesday before we leave to Goblin Valley.

When I go over there, like I said before, we watch old shows and hold hands. When he holds my hand he rubs his thumb on my hand. Kind of massaging in a way. I'm sure it's just a relfex from what he did with my Grandma O., but it makes me happy. It makes me feel like he knows i'm there and he's grateful.

I love you Grandpa O.



1 comment:

  1. I love you little sister. I love everything about this. I feel the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete