Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sorry 'bout That

Okay
Okay
Okay


I know. I suck. I haven't written in forever long. But that's only cause I don't have a computer at my new apartment!! Oh... Also, I live in a new apartment... I moved into an apartment in Ore, beginning of May! It's real fun, but I don't have a charger for my laptop, so I haven't had my laptop. Plus, I don't need a laptop per-say. I'm thinking I'm going to take mine back though.


Okay, so Updates... Let's think...

Elder Brennan Duggar is doing well, he's loving his mission. His birthday is coming up! And I think I got him some pretty good presents... Hopefully... Hahaha... Haha... Ha...

I'm going to Lake Powell tomorrow! That is gonna be freaking awesome. My friend Mimi is coming. Have I ever told you about Mimi? Well I will right now. Mimi is the sister or Sister Jones. A sister missionary in Brennan's mission. Brennan told me about Sister Jones, who told me about Mimi, who lives in Lehi. So we got in contact and started talking and she's freaking the best!

I'm working at Vivint Solar. I have been sense January, but I didn't remember if I had told you all about that... So yeah, now you know for sure! I'm about to get Jerrica a job there!

I'm also thinking about becoming a Nail Technician! I think it would be the coolest thing ever. I love doing nails, so I think i'd really enjoy it... So I'm currently looking into that, and hopefully that works out well.

Yesterday was my Coworker's wedding (Stacie), and me and another Coworker (Kastle), sang a song for the couples first dance. We sang "Never Stop" by Safetysuit. I really didn't want to sing that song. But whatever.

I started a journal!! Like, a real life paper one! It's crazy awesome, I love writing in a journal. It's the best thing. It's just a sketch book that I write in and sometimes draw in when I feel like it. It's way cool! I finished my first one in a little over a month, it's pretty exciting.


Okay, I think that's all I got for you.
Oh. Here's a picture of a baby.


1 comment: