Friday, March 27, 2015

Here is a list of things that you need to know, if you are going to date me.

1. If you're not sure if I'm joking, it's safe to assume that I am. Almost everything that comes out of my mouth is a movie quote, or a joke.

2. I'm really not trying to be as awkward as I am. I don't think I'm awkward. I really don't. I think people make things awkward, not situations. And I, just, don't make things awkward for myself.

3. If you have "normal" or "cool" friends? I don't want to hang out with them. Please don't make me. They scare me.

4. I'd much rather watch Netflix for like, I don't know, the whole weekend, then go to a party. Unless it's a house dance party. Then I'll go.

5. Yeah, I can be the life of the party, but if I don't feel the vibe of the crowd cause they're cray, I'm out. I can't fake that crap.

6. I will randomly break out into dance. My range is from a punk kid at a school dance, to this:


(I'll just give you a second to let that soak in...)







7. I'll make weird faces for no reason. No reason at all.

8.  I talk to everyone like I know them. I will act like they are my best friend, and make up a name and a whole back story. But they will just be some random stranger I just saw .65 seconds before you did.

9. I can listen to you for hours. I love listening to other peoples' problems, because it makes me feel not alone.

10. I'm really not as cool as I will look sometimes. Just wait for me to start talking.

11. I'm not afraid.

12. I also never get embarrassed. So if you do and feel that way, you gotta let me know.

2 comments: